6 Famous Tourist Places in Prince Albert Saskatchewan Canada
Prince Albert is a very beautiful and amazing city in Saskatchewan, Canada. Famous Tourist Places in Prince Albert Saskatchewan Canada make Prince Albert a very famous tourist destination in Saskatchwan.
This city is one of the 3rd largest cities in Saskatchewan, Canada, after Regina and Saskatoon. This city is near the centre of province on the bank of North Saskatchewan River.
Prince Albert National Park is 51 km north of Prince Albert and has a huge wealth wildlife, forests and lakes. This city itself is situated in transition zone between the boreal forest biomes and aspen parkland.
Prince Albert is bordered by the Rural Municipality of Buckland No. 491 and the Rural Municipality of Prince Albert No. 461.
Famous Tourist Places in Prince Albert Saskatchewan Canada
1. Grey Owl Cabin: Grey Owl Cabin was inspired by First Nations teachings. It was a way of life which was an orator, author and world-acclaimed naturalist.
This one room cabin was built in year 1931 and this amazing home is open for public.
2. The Mann Art Gallery: The Mann Art Gallery offers a contemporary Canadian art done by national and regional artists. This exhibition changes its all of the exhibits after every 6 weeks.
3. Northern Lights Casino: This casino is situated in Prince Albert. This casino was opened in year 1996 and span over 42,000 sq ft which includes restaurant, lounge, slot machines and 11 table games.
4. Prince Albert Historical Museum: Prince Albert Historical Museum tell about the history of Prince Albert with help of artifacts, documents and photos.
A tea room, balcony to overlook Saskatchewan are also available in this Historical Museum. It is one of the Famous Tourist Places in Prince Albert Saskatchewan Canada.
5. Kinsmen Water Park: Kinsmen Water Park gives relief from summer heat. This Park include picnic area, concession, playground, whirlpool, kiddies swimming pool, tot slides, river ride and two giant waterslides.
Lane Swimming, Swimming Lessons and rental facilities are also available in this park.
6. Little Red River Park: Little Red River Park is a 1,200 hectare forested park which offers year round amazing and recreational opportunities.
While visiting this park just take an advantage of more than 30 km of snowshoeing trails, cross-country ski, cycling, hiking and nature.
Trails in this park include: Ravine Trail Wilderness Loop 18 km, River Trail Loop 5 km, West Trail Loop 6 km and Tower Trail Loop 5 km.
You can visit www.saskatchewan.ca to know about Government Services in Saskatchewan.