5 Famous Tourist Places In North Battleford Saskatchewan Canada
North Battleford is a beautiful and a small city in the west-central region of Saskatchewan, Canada. Famous Tourist Places In North Battleford Saskatchewan Canada make North Battleford a very famous tourist destination in Saskatchewan.
This place is across the North Saskatchewan River from Town of Battleford. These two communities when get together, they are well known as “The Battlefords”.
North Battleford borders the North Battleford Crown Colony and Rural Municipality of North Battleford No. 437.
Battlefords are being served by Yellowhead Highway, Highway 40, Highway 29, Highway 26 and Highway 4. Battlefords Provincial Park is around 40 kilometres north on Highway #4.
Famous Tourist Places In North Battleford Saskatchewan Canada
1. Western Development Museum: Western Development Museum offers many years back an eclectic collection of horse-drawn transportation, mechanized transportation, vintage vehicles. You can also experience rural life in this museum.
On around 100 acres outdoor site, this museum also features more than 30 homes and businesses that represent period of 1920s. Free Parking, Picnic Tables and Gift Shops are also available in this museum.
2. Blue Mountain Adventure Park: Blue Mountain Adventure Park is one of the very popular outdoor adventure places for visitors from Saskatoon and its surrounding area.
You can also explore beautiful Thickwood Hills with views of 50 km in all of the directions. You can explore five zip lines, private lakes and nature trails.
You can enjoy snowshoeing, ice skating, cross-country skiing, cycling, paintball, wall climbing, hiking and high wire course.
3. Battlefords Co-Op Aquatic Centre: Battlefords Co-Op Aquatic Centre was started in 2012 and it is a component of Credit Union CUplex which is located in North Battleford at 623 Carlton Trail.
This place has a steam room, whirlpool, a lazy river, two waterslides, wave pool and 6 lane lap pool. Goal of this place is to provide fun for all ages at very affordable rates. It is one of the Famous Tourist Places In North Battleford Saskatchewan Canada.
4. Table Mountain Regional Park: Table Mountain Regional Park is one of the very popular ski areas that features eleven runs and offers snowboarding, tubing and alpine skiing.
Lifts in this park include two magic carpets and two quad chairs, grooming equipment, snow making and Night skiing. You can also have helmets, snow blades, snowboards and skis on rent.
5. Gold Eagle Casino: Gold Eagle Casino offers a huge range of dining options with Aboriginal culture and art.
Its snacks and special meals are available on Sunday breakfast in buffet. This place is one of the best places to meet friends and family.
You can visit www.saskatchewan.ca to know about Government Services in Saskatchewan.