5 Famous Tourist Places to Visit in Martensville Saskatchewan Canada
Martensville is a wonderful and very beautiful city which is located in Saskatchewan, Canada. Famous Tourist Places in Martensville Saskatchewan Canada make Martensville a very famous tourist place to visit in Saskatchewan.
This city is just 8 k. north of Saskatoon, and 14km south west of Clarkboro Ferry that crosses South Saskatchewan River.
This place sometimes is being considered as a bedroom community of Saskatoon. Martensville is surrounded by Rural Municipality of Corman Park No. 344.
Community of this city is being served by Richter/ Saskatoon Field Aerodrome which is located west of the city across the Highway #12.
Famous Tourist Places in Martensville Saskatchewan Canada
1. Rock Ridge Paintball and Laser Tag Games: Rock Ridge Paintball and Laser Tag Games is one of the newest paintball and adventurous park of Saskatoon. This park has everything which is required for an amazing and adventurous fun.
You can visit to a retail store which is located in Saskatoon for selection of airsoft products and exciting paintball. This place remains open for the whole year.
2. Wanuskewin Heritage Park: This park is a heritage park which is one of the best place in Saskatchewan to spend a whole day with your family and friends.
This place has amazing food corner which offers one of the best burger in Saskatchewan. You can enjoy amazing and wonderful nature and scenic views.
3. Heritage Centre: Heritage Centre is the home of local Lions Group and an assortment of some recreational programs. This centre is available to further rent out for functions.
4. Martensville Branch Library: Martensville Branch Library gets open every day except only on Sundays, this Library features a huge collection of magazines, movies and books.
Printing and Internet access services are also available in this library. It is one of the very Famous Tourist Places in Martensville Saskatchewan Canada .
5. Martensville Sports Centre: Martensville Sports Centre is the home to figure skating club and curling club, recreational hockey teams and minor hockey teams this Centre remains busy with all of these activities during winter season. Public skating events are also being offered by this Centre.
You can visit www.saskatchewan.ca to know about Government Services in Saskatchewan.