Best Things To Do In Dolbeau-Mistassini Quebec Canada
Dolbeau-Mistassini is a beautiful and small town located in the northern Quebec, Canada, at the confluence of the Mistassini River, Riviere aux Rats and Mistassibi River, on the Lac-Saint-Jean. Below are the Best Things To Do In Dolbeau-Mistassini Quebec Canada:
As of census 2011, the population of Dolbeau-Mistassini Quebec Canada was 14,384. Eastern (EST) (UTC-5) • Summer (DST) EDT (UTC-4) is the time zone of Dolbeau-Mistassini, whereas G8L is the postal code of Dolbeau-Mistassini and 418 and 581 are the area code of Dolbeau-Mistassini Quebec Canada.
Dolbeau-Mistassini is the commercial hub of Lac-St-Jean with big shopping centres and stores and is situated in the Maria-Chapdelaine Regional County Municipality.
In the year 1997, this city was formed by an amalgamation of the cities of Mistassini and Dolbeau. Dolbeau is situated in the geographic township of Parent and on the west bank of the Mistassini River. This town of Mistassini is located on the east bank of the Mistassini River at the confluence with the Mistassibi River.
1. La Véloroute des Bleuets: The La Véloroute des Bleuets is one of the best things to have fun, this place stretches for kilometres on its end. This circuit encircles Saint-Jean for 256 km, crosses 15 municipalities. This place also features an access to the picturesque municipalities along country roads and Parc de la Pointe-Taillon.
2. Club de golf Dolbeau: Club de golf Dolbeau is a nine-hole course that offers you an opportunity to go and play 18 holes from different tees. This golf club is located in the heart of the Dolbeau-Mistassini, the course will please experts and beginners alike.
3. Chocolaterie des Pères Trappistes de Mistassini Inc.: You can immerse well in the Pères Trappistes and their chocolate factory. You can join and win a mountain of chocolate by having a theme tour. Just cap off your tour by meeting Father Père Augustin at his chocolate boutique, where regional flavours and chocolate will satisfy you all palates.
4. Parc régional des Grandes-Rivières du Lac-Saint-Jean: This park features beautiful landscapes along with the rivers situated north of the Lac-Saint-Jean. Also this park features, a network of the trail which is perfect for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, cycling and hiking. You can also enjoy high-quality trails which are too available for ATVs and snowmobiles.
5. Bleuetière Touristique de Dolbeau-Mistassini: This Dolbeau-Mistassini blueberry farm is situated near to the Pointe-des-Pères and the tourist office welcomes you at this place. Visitors come to this place and pick berries from mid-July till the end of August. Blueberry products are also available here.
You can visit www4.gouv.qc.ca to know about Government Services in Quebec.