3 Famous Tourist Places in Desbiens Quebec Canada
Desbiens is a beautiful village in the Canadian province of Quebec, Canada which is located in the Lac-Saint-Jean-Est County Municipality and at the mouth of Métabetchouane River. As of census 2011, the population of Desbiens Quebec Canada was 1,053.
Eastern (EST) (UTC-5) • Summer (DST) EDT (UTC-4) is the time zone of Desbiens, whereas G0W 1N0 is the postal code of Desbiens and 418 and 581 are the area code of Desbiens Quebec Canada.
Mother tongue of Desbiens:
English and French as the first language: 0%
French as the first language: 98.6%
English as the first language: 0%
Other as first language: 1.4%
Famous Tourist Places in Desbiens Quebec Canada
1. Parc de la Caverne Trou de la Fee: Parc de la Caverne Trou de la Fee is located in a very beautiful scenic canyon, this cavern is known as the Trou de la Fée and is one of the perfect places to try out the spelunking. Attractions at this place include the Rivière Métabetchouane, footbridges atop rocky ridges, the Dynamo ramble, hiking trails and with its decommissioned hydroelectric plant, zip lines, and waterfalls.
2. H2O Expedition: This company offers a number of activities that include kayaking, hydrospeeding, canoe camping, canyoning, rafting activities for the people of all age groups, ranging from the beginner to the experts, on the Mistassibi, Ashuapmushuan, Shipshaw and Métabetchouane rivers.
3. Centre d’Histoire et d’Archeologie de la Metabetchouane: Métabetchouane Post Office Powder Magazine is a beautiful building which was built between the year 1760 and 1788 located in Desbiens, Quebec. This city is situated on the site of an archaeology centre of the Métabetchouane.
Below are the best hotels to stay in and near Desbiens Quebec Canada
– Maison Zacharie
– Chalets & Spa Lac Saint-Jean
– Village Historique de Val-Jalbert – Hebergement et Camping
– Auberge Des Iles
– Motel Roberval
– Motel Castille
– Auberge Motel Panorama
– Hotel Chateau Roberval
– Motel Rustik
– Comfort Inn
– Hotel Les Cascades
– Hotel De La Borealie
You can visit www4.gouv.qc.ca to know about Government Services in Quebec.