5 Famous Tourist Places in White Rock British Columbia Canada
White Rock is a very beautiful city in British Columbia, Canada. This place is a member municipality of Vancouver and is the governing body of Vancouver Regional District. Tourist Places in White Rock British Columbia Canada make White Rock an amazing tourist destination in Canada.
White Rock borders Semiahmoo Bay and is being surrounded on 3 sides by South Surrey.
A footbridge lies to the southeast on Semiahmoo First Nation, which is in limits of the city of Surrey. Southern Gulf Islands and Semiahmoo Bay in the Strait of Georgia are to the south.
Tourist Places in White Rock British Columbia Canada
1. Feral Boardsports: Feral Boardsports is the only water sports shop which is located in White Rock based on east beach.
This sports shop offers a flight on fly board, skim boards, paddle boards on rental basis.
You can also enjoy the warm shallow water of Semiahmoo Bay and beautiful scenery on the South Coast.
2. West Beach Bar and Grill: West Beach Bar and Grill is the only place where food is always sizzling and drinks keep flowing. You can enjoy here a full bar.
Thanks to the amazing chefs who prepare and offers amazing dishes which reflect the diverse heritage of Canada with ingredients sourced from the local suppliers.
This place offers drinks and dishes which is the best of everything for everybody. The menu of this place is too much attractive that every visitors come to White Rock never miss to visit this place.
3. White Rock Players Club: This White Rock Players Club was founded in the year 1944. It is one of the very famous Tourist Places in White Rock British Columbia Canada.
This player club is a nonprofit organization with an esteemed history which spans around 68 years and have done more than 350 theatre productions.
In the year 1958, White Rock Players’ Club won Dominion Drama Festival, this was the first time that a community theatre won the title of “Canada’s Best Theatre Club.”
White Rock Players Club used prize money, along with the funds raised within White Rock community, to buy a building on Johnston Road.
4. Golden Cactus Studio/Gallery: We all know that art is a romance. Golden Cactus Studio/Gallery is a working artist studio with artist networking, art rentals, art classes and fine arts.
Artists from locals come to this amazing place and do everything that is required to show off their artist area. Thousands of people come to this place every year.
5. SensaFloat Spa: SensaFloat Spa is the very first float spa with amazing float pods in White Rock.
This place opened its doors to offer wellness, non-invasive, natural health alternative for those people who need of chronic pain management, pain relief or relaxation or for those who look forward to enjoying a sensory deprivation.
You can visit www2.gov.bc.ca to know about Government Services in British Columbia.